Friday, February 1, 2013

Vegas

Awesome day! I moved to the new place a few miles from where I was at. The kitties sure acted like they were going to miss me. Leaving animals who have befriended me is one of the hardest things about living in such a mobile fashion. They don't understand why I'm not there anymore. After dropping off the stuff I figured I wouldn't need in Vegas, I and hopped on the 'Wing and rode to Vegas. Averaged 40mpg and the bike ran flawlessly. What a joy to ride! It's not a speed demon by any means, but it offers a solid and steady ride

When I got to where I'm staying in Vegas, I was greeted by my friend, Elliott and his very sweet friend, Katie and her little girl, Zoey. What a unique space they live in! The ceiling is 25 feet high, at least, maybe even higher. Lots and lots of room. Katie has a couple of very tiny dogs and a savanna kitten. He is 6 months old and already taller than most house cats. And extremely beautiful, though somewhat reserved, animal!

We went dancing at the studio Elliott works at and I must say, it was a joy to be in a studio atmosphere and to dance again... And at a pretty high level. Wonderful! I did notice that I tend to dance in a bit more "laid-back" way than most others there. Perhaps that stems from all the time I've spent dancing in untraditional places, like the middle of a freeway traffic jam or in movie theaters and the like. Or maybe it's just that I've become lazy. :-)

Now it is late, for me, and I'm about to crash for the night. I tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment