Thursday, May 9, 2013

On the road again.

Left my friend, Yvonne's home a while ago. It was pleasant to reconnect with her again. The visit was interesting in many ways, not the least of which was the fact that she has just been offered a job at Walter Reed Hospital and so the decision of whether to take the job was a primary focus. I have no idea what her decision will be, but I wish her well and I'm sure we will stay in touch. There is more I could write, but she's a private woman so I don't feel comfortable writing about my time with her without discussion first.

The road is treating me well, thus far. The bike is moving along beautifully and it gave me 41mpg on the last fill up. The temperature is nice for riding with my heavy coat and there is only a small chance of rain.

A friend asked for pictures of this area but there isn't much to distinguish what I've seen from any other wooded state. The things that stand out here is buildings, which I'm not interested in, and war history. Again, something I'm not interested in. So, if something stands out, I'll take a picture.

Okay, more later. I need to put more miles behind me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment