Monday, March 25, 2013

"The Universe LOVES to feed me."

I've been saying this for years and lately, I have been getting many demonstrations of this Law of Attractions. Today, for example, while sitting in a grocery store researching my upcoming line of travel, two older gentlemen came in and sat down to eat at the table next to me. The 88 year old father asked mee about my boots, thinking I might bea fire fighter. I told him that I was riding a motorcycle. I told them about how I got the bike and that sparked a much longer convesation. At one point, the 60+ son asked out of the blue, "Have you eaten? I'd like to buy you a meal." Now, please understand that food had not been mentioned at anytime througout our conversation. At no point did I ask or even hint that I was hungry or that I wanted anything. This kind of thing happans all the time. I actually have to work at feeling hungry. And the only thing I do is frequently say that the Universe loves to feed me and be grateful when It does.

How different is the world than what I once thought it was! The older I get, the more I study spirituality, the more I focus on the generousity, compassion and love in life, the more thee things reveal themselves to me. As an exaample: As I was wriiting this, I recieved an email via couchsurfing.org from a woman in Tucson who has offered me a place to stay from the 30th through April 4th. So, now I have a little over a full week of places to stay while in Tucson. She says that she feels we are on a similar life path. Awesome! Life is Grand, even when it doesn't seem like it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment