Thursday, April 4, 2013

Attempts at leaving. (Post that failed to upload)

I've tried several times to get going to Tucson, but as the saying goes, "If it's not one thing, it's another." My original plan was to leave last Monday, but the sale of the Yamaha didn't happen quite the way I'd hoped. Nothing major but just had to make sure that there were no loose ends.

After I sold the bike, and not having any pressing place to go, I decided to get the Honda looked at. Couldn't get that appointment until Thursday morning. Found out that the Goldwing is in pretty good shape, though the mechanic missed the leaking seals on the front fork. Not sure, but I think that that is an important thing to take care of.

When I went to pay, found out that my bank card had been canceled. So, I rode up to the bank. While waiting in line to talk with someone, my left eyetooth,post and all, fell out into my hand. No warning at all. Also found out that my bank account had been compromised by some hackers that had stolen numbers at a grocery store I've been going to. So, it seems I'll be here in Lake Havasu City for a few more days while I wait for a replacement card, not that there is any any money to speak of in my account.

I don't know how I'll be able to get the money to pay for the dentist appointment to get the eyetooth cemented back in--they'll need to take an X ray--and if there is decay down in the hole, it'll be more. I'm making a YouTube video. I've never asked strangers for money but figure I'll give some folks the opportunity to feel wealthy. From my own experience, I know that it is being in a position to help those in need that gives rise to the experience of the true wealth. The bridge I need fixed is one thing, this is something else.

I see this combination of obstacles as the Universe telling me that I've not yet finished serving others here. If anyone would like to help the "smile-maker" get his smile back, you can visit my website and donate via PayPal. Any and all help is appreciated. Regardless, though, of whether I permanently lose my teeth, I will continue to work to spread joy as long as I can draw breath. What else is there to do? Much love, my friends.... May you all experience much love too. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment