Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Plan...

At the moment will see me traveling by motorcycle, not counting side trips of several hundred miles, over 7,400 miles by November. I presently have $56 to my name and no expected income, ie, I know of no money scheduled to come to me. I take that back; I am scheduled to teach a coaching lesson on Monday for $50. Talk about trusting the Universe (God) to provide! Well, I figure that It put me in this bio-atmospheric survival suit that I need to have to walk on the surface of the the planet so it must be willing to offer support so that I can get the proper use of the equipment It has loaned me. It's done a pretty good job thus far, despite many adverse situations.

So, here I will give the Universe a list of what is required, as I see it, to make this trip possible. It can choose how it wishes to supply for the trip, though I am always open to unexpected and unplanned ways of making such things happen:

* Restocking of balloons.
* $71 for my phone bill before it gets shut off.
* Oil and filter change on the motorcycle, soon... and then twice more before the end of the trip.
* A trailer hitch and small trailer to pull behind the bike so that my beloved sister and I can travel across the country from Ohio to the coast of Oregon more readily without killing the bike.
* Gas for the trip.
* Food.
* Lodging/camping during the trip.
* A visit to the dentist to have a cavity in the tooth of my non-broken bridge anchor repaired before it gets too bad.
* Two new tires in May would be nice.

______________________________
Well, it is now the next day and I've earned enough for the pil change and a tank or two of gas. I have one more day to earn enough for a balloon restock.

Oh, and my sister would like for me to go pick her up in Florida. So far, no where near enough conversation about that to change my travel plans. But if that is what happens, life will get very interesting fairly quickly. The logistics of this trip is just...mind boggling! Ah....but that is what adventures are made of!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment