Sunday, November 18, 2012

DB Two Eagles...and Sally...and Laurie.

I had a delightful visit with a man who has walked a very similar path through life as I: Dale Two Eagles, the Native American Wisdom teacher and his lovely wife, Sally. We went out to eat and then back to their house to visit some more. Many stories were told and much tea drunk. I would tell Dale's story, but it is so interesting that I will let him tell it himself. I suggest that you contact him and ask him to tell you a story. You both will get much out of the telling. Please see Dale's website Here.

There have been times in the past when my meeting of someone was very obviously a mandate from Source.

Another example is when I met my very talented Earth Angel friend, Laurie, it was so obviously guided by God that it still seems very much of a miracle to me and I recite the meeting to others often. Perhaps some reader has not heard of it. I don't think she would mind my sharing this small bit.

I had been in Bellingham for a little over a year when I got a call to twist balloons in Van Zant (yes, there is such a place). I drove out to the country and had a wonderful experience at the party. As I was leaving (in my 5-ton RV van) I spotted a double rainbow that was touching the ground. I could tell because it was changing the colors of the trees.I grabbed my camera and snapped a few shots. As I began to drive down the road, I noticed that it seemed to be going my way, almost like it was leading me. I decided to follow it as far as I was able. However, when it crossed the main road and there was no easy way to continue (the road I was on stopped and restarted a little ways further on after a zigzag) I decided to just go on home. 'Besides,' I reasoned, 'there was no way it could mean anything.'


A few months later, I was in Woodside, a Science of Mind church, when I spotted this stunningly beautiful woman with two adorable little girls. She took my breath away and I wasn't able to take my eyes off her, and trust me, folks, when I say that it wasn't just her physical beauty I was seeing. Laurie SHINES with spirit light! Anyhow, I don't think she noticed me until I offered to make her daughter and her friend a balloon.

We got to talking and somehow the topic of rainbows came up. I told her about the pictures I had of the double rainbows and when she heard where I was when I saw them, she asked to see the pictures. (Please note, my memory is not the best so the sequence of events may be off slightly, but the thread of the story is accurate.) When she saw them, she told me that if I had continued to follow the rainbow, I would've ended up at her house. I wouldn't have been able to miss it: it was the "Under the Rainbow Farm"! A BIG mural of a rainbow on the side of her house with a road climbing into mountains with little red hearts spaced on it. Now, tell me that that is the Universe telling us something! I've been great friends with her, her husband Wes, and her daughter Callie for about 6 or 7 years now.

I'm not sure, but I get the sense that the Universe has more in store for Dale, Sally and I in much the same way It had something in store for me and the Lewis family when it presented me the double rainbow. If you would like to read about either of these amazing people, see Laurie's website Here. 

This shot of the rainbows was taken from the driver's seat of my RV.
This picture of Laurie's rainbow (on the side of her house) is not the one she had there when we met. That one was much bigger. But yes, this is a fairly recent picture of my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment