Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Huh?!

Funny thing, seems I may have suddenly wound up without a place to stay tonight. The place I was going to stay suddenly is occupied by a sick woman and she feels it wouldn't be a good thing for me to come stay there. I stopped to get a bite to eat when I got the call. I've found that it's difficult to find a cheap hotel ($50) around here. I may have to bite the bullet and spend a bit more. I'm too tired to ride south until I run out of city. At least it isn't raining. :-)

So, I'm going to attempt to post a picture of my new tablet. It's pretty cool! And to be able to get it so cheap; only $150! I can put it in my motorcycle coat pocket. It also can run for about 6 or 7 hours. Way better than the laptop...even with the new battery. Those are finger smudges on the screen.

Time to go find a hotel room.

No comments:

Post a Comment