Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Lots of fun stuff!

I got to meet one of my main teachers today, though he didn't know that I was his student until we met. I went by IMC and met with Gil Fronsdale. It was great, being able to put a face with the voice. The only time I've seen him is just a few not-so-good stills and one older video. It was interesting, seeing him in person.  As many of you may know, I've been listening to his talks on www.podcasts.org for many years now. It was pleasant to see him in person. He is taller than I thought he might be. (I remember once wondering and I guess I still had the impression than he was around my size. He's actually a bit taller.)

He gave a talk about Right Livelihood. I'm happy to say that by his understanding of the term, I'm engaged in right livelihood. :-)

Another lovely eventis that the Universe presented me with a very nice tablet computer with a bluetooth keyboard of Craigslist for only $150. It's worth quite a bit more than that. I'll still need to carry the laptop around for a while to make sure the tablet works for everything I need for the tablet to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment